All sites had great benefits to offer to the Love of Readers and must admit, that being not so into blogs and just becoming familiar with a variety of online communities, I am very pleased and found all sites to be interesting and enticing. All sites will help me grow as an educator and in the field of being a better Librarian for the future. Furthermore, the one I feel that would be of great benefit to my line of work, would definitely be Biblionasium. Even though it will require more of my time to set up and create my groups, the big plus here is that is is controlled and parent informed which build an even better advocacy to the community. More so, I was impressed with using the Skitch software to upload, comment and design certain features the software allows for Mac users. Sketch was simple and easy to use and great to promote the sites researched.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skitch-snap.-mark-up.-share./id425955336?mt=12


No comments:
Post a Comment