Tuesday, July 5, 2016

https://magic.piktochart.com/output/14746988-aboutmeinfo2016 


 I chose to use piktochart because I found it to be very similar to Smore website. Just like smore it is user friendly and as i worked with it more and more I was very comfortable to change text, add and change pics and work with the icons. I kept it simple to avoid to much clutter. I tried easil.ly and right away I was turned off by so much on the site that I didn't know where to begin. Piktochart right away gave me tutorial and and as I clicked to edit, i was given brief guides to follow on editing. 


2 comments:

  1. Connie,
    I found the same was true for Piktochart. This service, by far, was the easiest to use and it was definitely my favorite. I will definitely be using this one in the future, to create things for my library as well as teaching my students to use it.
    Great post,
    Naomi Emory

    ReplyDelete