Toon Doo
Toon doo was fun to work with, though I had trouble with the site on my Mac and was not able to find it on iPhone apps. I had to use a PC to create the comic strip and was limited to using a layout of two squares. Tried using a three square layout and it slowed down computer and kept giving me errors. Once I started working with it, the site had so many characters and backgrounds to chose from which was nice. I really liked the different options of selecting the bubble speeches and the different font was appealing for me.
Pixton
Pixton was user friendly creating character position and facial emotions. Simple and great site to have students create their own dialogue possibly expressing their opinions of books or report on simple research on biographies. Students will have fun playing around creating their dialogues and with the correct guidance, students will have a successful educational comic strip.

Great cartoons! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI also liked Pixton because of the options for facial expressions and poses. You did a nice job on your comic strips!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Nice job.
ReplyDeleteThese examples are great for engaging reluctant users because they are starting out in the process laughing~
ReplyDelete